Tuesday, September 22, 2015

No time...but PICTURES!!‏

Its been a great week and so much I could tell you about...but I have no time!! I get caught up writing little emails then I never get the big one sent...anteeksi. 
Quick fun story...So the other day Sisar Harris told me that she woke up in the middle of the night to go to visit in the restroom and she said that I WAS SPEAKING FINNISH IN MY SLEEP!!!! Well that was a confidence booster!! Apparently I was saying the word, katu, which means -street- and some other stuff but she could quite make it out. Hahaha well comes to show that we really do continute to learn while we sleep!
Other quick fun story...well not super fun...kinda creepy. This week we met 2 different men on different occasions and they both ended up being creepy and wanting to marry us. Yes, now we stay away from men from Bulgaria and Morocco. Good thing that God is protecting us!!
Love you all!

We decided to have a picnic on the ocean and it ended up 
pouring rain and it was so beautiful and perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment