Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Crazy, different and fun Week!



So I was in Helsinki for a training for new missionaries this week. We were at President Watsons home for 4 days and it was full of the sprit and learning and Sisar Watsons delicious food! It was so great. I learned a lot about how to be a better missionary that I am implimenting in my work now. 

We had the opportunity to go to the Finland Temple. I can't even explain in words how much I loved it. It is just the most beautiful temple. Also, we did the session in Finnish...I was the only newbie to do everything in Finnish. It was incredible. Actaully, a lady in the temple (she is from America) asked me as we were about to leave where in Finland I was from...She thought I was a full Finn!! I was so happy. 

Then we went to Pietarsaari for district confernce (pretty much just stake conference) and because we are the only sisters in our district and it was so far from Vaasa we got to stay in a legit Finnish hotel!! President said that we are literally the ONLY people in the whole mission who would get that opportunity. It was the coolest thing! There was this breakfast in the morning...you better believe that we made the most of that. Here is a fact for you: Finns don't mess around when it comes to breakfast. I have never, ever, ever seen a breakfast with so much delicious food. I literally felt like a queen. Sisar Harris and I literally tried one of everything. It was the happiest morning!

Well, this week was a great one! I have lots of pictures to prove it! 

Love you all so much!

(Breakfast fit for daughters of God ;) )

1 comment:

  1. Breakfast? That looks like a week's worth of groceries! (makes my mouth water just to look at it all.) Enjoy the royal treatment.

    ReplyDelete