Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Loving It!

Here is the worlds fastest email for a week that I could go on for hours about. 

-Sisar Harris and I laughed more this week than we could handle. We really have been able to find a lot of happiness and businness in the work.

-We went on splits and I was initially terrified of the idea of spending a full day with the sister training leader but it ended up sooo fun and I learned a lot. Sisar Pace said that I was the fastest progressing trainee with the language than she has seen in the mission. It was good to hear that. I have been working really hard and day to day its hard to see progress but nice to see that others can see the progress.

-We went with a member to Hesburger (Finlands glorified McDonalds) and it was quite delicious! I got a rye bread burger. Rye bread needs to be as big in America as it is here.

We have this investigator who is from China and he made us chinese dinner the other day and it was delicious! (I imagined my best friend Millet Shimai and how that is probably what she is doing every day...#chopsticks)
(awkward "mid smile" picture but the food and the lesson was great!)
--So, one of our friends  is having a hard time with some of the things she is giving up, so what Sisar Harris and I have come up with is that we are going to do it with her. We are stopping eating sugar and gluten from here on out. It's a sacrifice and a very big thing to do, but if you really think about it, living the gospel is a lifestyle change for so many people and asking someone to do make changes can be a big deal so we are doing it, too. It's only fair that we understand how difficult it is. So we start tomorrow, keskivikko (Wednesday) so feel free to pray that we can all have the strength!!
I wish I could write more but #notimeEVER
  
Also, fun fact, I used to deal with stressful times by watching tv shows because then I just go into their world and don't deal with mine, but now I read Mormonin Kirja and I literally get so sucked into it! It's my missionary addicting tv show! Honestly, I am so that annoying missionary now...hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment