Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Pictures from last week!

And when I thought it couldn't get more beautiful then Vaasa. We went to Pietarsaari for District Conference this week and it was SOOO wonderful. I am so blown away by the beauty of Finland. I just want to travel all over the country and see everything!


It's true, in the creation when God made the earth and looked back and said, "it is good" but then when he looked at Finalnd after he made it he said, "wow it is VERY good".   I love it here.

Oh also, our apartment talomies (building manager) asked us for our last names because he needed to update our door name. It hasn't been updated in years simply because they thought our last name was LATVALA but now it says "Harris Cardon" and I am sure it won't change when new sisters come in. So pretty much, Sisar Harris and I are going to be legends in Vaasa because even for future sisters,
it'll be our name on the door and building. YES!

The temple :)


No comments:

Post a Comment