Friday, October 30, 2015

Sisar Cardon on the daily...and train rides‏ (October 27, 2015)

Dont be fooled my the umbrella. The second the wind caught it, it was folded backwards and moments after this picture I was soaked, with an umbrella that kept folding back every couple seconds. Nonetheless, this was a happy day!!

The train rides in Finland are my absolute favorite thing. Words literally cannot express the beauty here. wish a picture could capture it. But the memories of them will forever be treasures to me. (Me on the 5 hour train ride to Oulu for a zone conference.)


Sisar Harris' mother send a package of amerikkalainen ruoka (american food)
and this is the last thing we ate before our sugar and gluten stop. SO HAPPY!!

Where we go tracking in my favorite area. There is forest in between every house and it's
completely silent. The pink in the distance is the sunset on the Meri (sea) with a bunch

of fishing boads docked. The picture does absolutely no justice, but just know that it's incredible here!

Sisar Nieminen who is pretty much our 3rd member. She comes on 2 or 3 lessons a week with us (we cant teach men without a 3rd woman) and I always have complimented her on her hats (a very simple Finnish phrase) so this week she opened the door of the car and without saying much, just "Lahja" (gift) and handed me this pink hat. It was the sweetest thing!! We now wear our hats together and she smiles so big when she sees me in it. Bright pink is a good color on my head, dont ya think? ;)


(Sisar Harris, their wonderful friend, and Sisar Cardon)

No comments:

Post a Comment