Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December 29, 2015 Hyvää Joulua!!‏

Well, Hyvää Joulua!! It was amazing this week how much love that I felt from the people around me and family.  The mission already has taught me so much. 


I also experienced the big blessing of the car accident just yesterday. I have played it over and over in my head and I think that its such a blessing that even though we did hit and probably totaled the car, everything is okay and nobody was seriously hurt. Its funny because I have been more aware while being in the car this transfer and I have tried to be really good about always second checking for Sisar Albiston and yesterday, I checked when she didn't, and when I yelled it might have changed her direction enough that we didn't get hit as much from the side as we would have. I think that in many many ways there are countless blessings that can be learned here, I especially was noticing them while we were sitting for a few hours in the hospital after just a few bumps and bruises. God really is watching out for us, even when we are not quite watching out for ourselves. 

Our mission car. : (

This is our district at our Christmas exchange. So FUN!!


BUUUUTTT now to the happy part: PICTURES!!! Christmas was the happiest time! We really had too much fun! Also let me just say that traditional Finnish Christmas food is the most delicious! 

Christmas in a box from my family.

 
Spoiled Missionaries on Christmas!

Must have been Daddy's idea!
Matching slipper booties with my Companion

Skype with the family on Christmas morning (for them) evening (for me)



No comments:

Post a Comment