Thursday, December 17, 2015

December 8, 2015 Dorcas my Sweetie

What a good week. Dorcas is now a member of the Church and her baptism went just beautifuly!! She was and is so ready for this new chapter of her life. It was precious for me to experience this with her, especially when she received the gift of the Holy Ghost. I may or may not have peeked open my eyes for a second during the prayer (I know...I will be better and not do that anymore) to see her with tears spilling over. I was happy to see this, but also slightly nervous because I knew that she was terrified of being infront of the congregation and said she might cry in fear. When we later talked, she expressed with a full glowing smile that she has never felt so much warmth in her heart. She said it was so different, but "very very awesome". I didnt realize that these things actually happen in real life! The whole experience has been so tender and I feel like my testimony has been swelling. 
 
Its just incredible to look back on a week and see all that we accomplished (even if in the moment I didnt feel like we were getting enough done). I love the blessings that we are able to be because we are here serving the Lord. (I know..annoying missionary talk)

Dorcas!! :)



Salmiakki Suklaa--I have a new sweet tooth for p-day celebration black liqorish chocolate #cantspellinenglish


No comments:

Post a Comment