Thursday, December 17, 2015

November 17, 2015 It's getting colder here in Finland!!!

This week was my first transfer week and its crazy not to be with Sisar Harris anymore! Sisar Albiston is my new companion here in Vaasa and we are doing a lot of hard work. She is really nice and she actually has started to teach me how to knit! So fun. I am like one of those crazy little old ladies knitting during the lunch hour....
Me and sister Albiston
 


We ate fresh fish...REAL fresh fish and it stil had a hunch of bones in them...Its was absolutely delicious. I think my new goal in life is to be a fisherwoman and just eat what I catch. 







 
Also, funny story, so this week we were driving down the road and FREAKED OUT because we saw lights in the sky. We immediately pulled over to get out and saw, what we thought, were the nothern lights!!! It was so amazing and we were taking pictures and we even told one of the members that I was on the phone with...Ya, the next day that member, Sisar Bassett, saw us and explained that you cannot see the northern lights when its cloudy...and that those were most likely just lights from a nearby club. Yes, how embarassing. We were going nuts over the fact that we had finally seen the northern lights.. but no, we are just dorks. Feel free to laugh at us!! We sure laughed!

No comments:

Post a Comment