Friday, April 29, 2016

April 19, 2016 OLDEST CASTLE IN FINLAND!!! AND our BOMB AWESOME TUKIJA!!‏ (Supporter)

Its been a great week! We just see miracles after miracles every day! 
Our investigator, T, is the most prepared person I have ever met. She really has such a strong desire to learn and she really knows from countless experiences that this is the true church that Christ established. I have not seen such a desire to learn. She has literally asked for almost the entire gospel library and before lessons she says things like "so I researched that in 1 year from my baptismal date I can go to the temple?" and "so at my baptism, two men need to watch it to be witnesses" and she even studies what we plan to teach her BEFORE we meet so she can ask us questions. She is such a diligent and driven Finn. I love her and we can feel so much of Gods love for her!
People really do come prepared to us--its also amazing to see how much of this happened for a reason. Turns out that the elders acutally did have her contact information but every time they tried to contact, she wasnt home or her number didnt work, then for a referral that we got after she referred herself another time, we called, she answered that day and we taught the following day. I just feel so strongly that ALL of this happened for a reason and I am amazed that just in 4 weeks she is so ready to be baptized. You should see my journal entries...I never want to forget these amazing things!
Sisar Jacobsen and I are doing great. We have so much faith that sometimes I think we literally could move a mountain...except there arent any here in Finland-maybe a lake.

Sisar Cardon



Oldest Castle in Finland -  built in 1200


The white ghostly legs and HUGE door.

Back tunnel escape

 


Great Pictures of Dressing Up



Worlds BEST selfie
(our backs and necks were literally sore because of how heavy this stuff was)




chains on








No comments:

Post a Comment