Thursday, April 28, 2016

March 29, 2016 Life is Good, Life is Great Life is Wonderful #20yearsbaby‏

Its been a great week! I cant believe how fast time is going by but then again looking back at the week and seeing how much we did and what was accomplished! Its amazing. 

#20yearsoldbaby!!! Who knew mission birthdays were so fun?! (probably only the people who served and got to be doing the best work...preferrably in Finland....Turku...with Sisar Jacobsen...) Its crazy the amount of love I have felt form this ward and investigators and friends and 
​and comanion and God and and and and--goes on and on. So blessed. Thank you. 

We ate our favorite oatmeal on the harbor in celebration. Picture attached. Prime. 

We have been waking up early these days and going on runs by the harbor as well as TO THE OLDEST CASTLE IN FINLAND!!! It was literally the best run I have ever been on. 

My companion and I stay up talking every night because we just have so much fun.

Our bishop and I bonded way fast because he played on the national Lacrosse team here in Finland. WHAT!!!! So cool. We seriously talked about LAX our whole DA. Then it bit me in the butt...it made it really easy for him to ask me for giving a talk. We were already friends haha

We met our new investigator right after our Zone Conference in Tampere this week. SHE HAD REFERRED HERSELF!! It has literally been incredible to see how prepared and willing she is to learn. She has that Finnish drive and we have a lot of confidence in the success that the Lord has in store for her very soon. Its amazing because we have been able to see that everything really does happen for a reason. She had asked for a Book of Mormon 2 months ago and it didn't come in the mail until actually the day of transfer calls, then she received it and contacted missionaries which resulted in us teaching her. There are no coincidences. My companion and I have felt SO much guidance and blessings from the Lord with this. 

We are really doing so well. I am doing so well. I don't think I have been this happy on my mission thus far. This week I am studying Hope and I have found so many ties with Faith. There really truly is always hope and with Faith, that Hope becomes reality.

 A Fazer Chocolate Egg!!




Make a wish!



The Turku harbor

No comments:

Post a Comment