Monday, July 18, 2016

June 21, 2016 Excerpts from a Letter to President Watson

President, 

This week was very good. We may not have given as many books out, or talked to as many people, but I did feel like the conversations were just as, if not more, meaningful and spirit driven. Because of this we were able to find some very solid and new investigators which whom we are ecstatic to work! This truly is a beautiful work. 

These past few weeks I've felt some things really tiring me out, and I felt that there wasn't quite as much progression that we could have. So, I have been communicating and talking a lot about things with my companion and handling them maturely (something I should have done better in previous times) and I have already began to see a difference. While there are still things to work through, and progress we can BOTH make, I am grateful for the patience with me that my companion has and for the willingness we have together to make things work, and work well. 

I am learning so much on this mission.

I am grateful for the example of patience and love that Heavenly Father has shown to us in simply letting us come to this earth and make decisions, mess up, progress and learn. I love this opportunity to share the knowledge of God with others, here in beautiful, beautiful Finland. 

Sisar Cardon




We survive the long days by buying fresh berries and veggies in the market square.
Yes. I do love Finland with my whole heart!

  

 Finnish                                                                                         Cardomom 
             Bread - 

            PULLA
-We made Pulla with one of the recent convert families.
Yes...I am obsessed with Finnish pulla.



No comments:

Post a Comment