Wednesday, January 25, 2017

January 10, 2017 We have solved the concern!!

We have solved the problem! Dont want your icecream to melt? Just eat in in -20 degrees C.                                                                                                 -Sisaret Cardon ja Burden 


Reindeer pizza 
(with Susanna and Oona who came 
all the way from Turku to say goodbye!)
We also ate reindeer pizza this week..never thought I would do that. It is the new way to my heart.

I have learned many things from my time here, but especially that I have a loving Heavenly Father and I WANT to be obedient to all of His commandments. I want to serve Him and follow my Savior. My testimony is the strongest its ever been, I have have full confidence that it will continue to grow and blossom more. My testimony of the restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is strong. This was not strong during the entire coarse of my mission, but just as we have seen in times past, when we are in the service of the Lord, our weaknesses and concerns are made strong and steadfast. I simply know that the boy Joseph saw what he said he saw. I have an increase of testimony every time I teach and testify. I am excited for our second training this coming week Sister Burden and I will do of the Restoration.

My companion is wonderful. We are unified and finding much joy. We have grown, through the gospel, to truly be best friends. I am grateful for her and admire how she has developed Christlike attributes. 

Us with the Zone Leaders about to brave it
out in the cold after our planning meeting
Basically I am one spoiled Sisar.

Pray that we stay warm! (or "worm" like one of my dear friends might say)

Rakkaudella,
Sisar Cardon


snow angels on exchanges

The Leppäset...yes, my 2nd family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment