Wednesday, January 25, 2017

January 17, 2017 Ending With a Great Miracle...

At my last zone training. All those sisters
and I were crying together...I am one big baby!
So with this current week being my last full week here in Finand, we set some extremely high goals and made plans to accomplish them. Every mission has "standards of excellence" which are goals that the mission president believes we all could accomplish. My companion and I really wanted to reach one of these that we have never gotten before and have 21 member present lessons. So last weekly planning we planned all we could to accomplish this. After all the plans were set we went out to find people to teach. We to a previous investigators home to see if he was back from his 5 month stay in Texas. Right there at the doorstep he said that he went, loved it, visited church and institute. Without even thinking too much I asked him, "well, you didnt get baptized there, will you get baptized this Saturday?"....and he said YES! So unexpected. We were ecstatic! 
With the new missionaries in trainings


So that means that this week we planned all these member lessons, we have a surprise baptism!! We told our mission president and he was very excited. 
I have never been so busy in my entire mission, well, it feels just like the week of the 102 copies of the Book of Mormon with Sisar Jacobsen. Unreal. 

We keep telling ourselves that if its Heavenly Fathers will then we will do it all...we just need more energy! Pray that all will go well and that we dont go crazy. Sister Burden and I are having so much fun.

What a time to serve in Finland. I am blessed beyond measure.
Rakkaudella, 

Sisar Cardon

  

No comments:

Post a Comment