Wednesday, January 25, 2017

January 3, 2017 I ate reindeer in Finland yesterday, I repeat, I ate a reindeer.

ONNELISTA UUTTA VUOTTA!!
(Happy New Year!!)


Well, right now it's a snow globe outside, we are going to eat reindeer pizza on rye bread after we email with a member and investigator, and hearing from my loved ones today was just a little much for my heart to handle. I love you all!! Thank you for all the exciting news :)

We had a miracle this week with a less active we have been serving and meeting with. We had a lesson about missionary work and we she mentioned some neighbors that were from Estonia. We arranged to give her two Estonian copies of the Book of Mormon, she took them and in the meeting that she gave the books to them she literally taught them about almost all of the missionary lessons! She was so excited, she called us after and told us all about it for about 20 minutes! She is coming to church with them next week and we see this all as great blessings from Heavenly Father. 

We are excited for our investigator, who is getting baptized, to get back from Estonia TODAY!!! We are calling her and will meet as soon as possible. 

The blessings are all around us, we just need to choose to recognize them. I am blown away at the blessings from our Lord and am humbled to think that those blessings are with limited vision here in this life for me. 

There are extra blessings here in Finland where you can eat reindeer and live within driving distance of the North Pole. I am so lucky.
Sisar Cardon



Kuvat  (Pictures)  
Only one of the pictures downloaded. When I figure out how to get the rest, I will add them to this page. The following will be their captions:

-We took our mission presidents wife, sister Watson, as a member on a lesson...we prayed EXTRA hard for the spirit on that one;)
​-Us eating Reindeer hotdogs...yes my eyes look crazy...it was the reindeer.
-us out contacting on new years eve...nice selfie for that...the fireworks were literally non stop.
-my hair looks like pulla
-President took a surpirse visit to our district meeting and took our picture after...district leader, Sister Training leaders, and Assistants to the President in one district.
-a verse we read today..yes that highlighted blue is ONE WORD. 
-New years eve star watching after planning....GLÖGI on the porch watching shooting stars and fireworks.


No comments:

Post a Comment