Saturday, January 21, 2017

September 13, 2016 Terve Kaikille! (Hello Everyone!)

The sky from our hike on the island in Lohja last pday










I cant believe how many dinner appointments we get sometimes. Just on Saturday we had three!! What is this, UTAH?? 

I found my knew mission scripture: 



"and into whatsoever city ye enter, 
and they receive you, eat such 
things as are set before you."      
  Luke 10:8 

...I love it...also my new big smiling cheeks show it.  


I LOVE MY MISSION


its not an exchange without ridiculously expensive ice cream

This couple serves here in the Finland Temple.
He served in Finland when he was younger,
then worked for NASA and knows Neil Armstong
personally...
he is SO COOL.
I had him sign my planner...
Well have a nice week and remember 

Sisar Cardon loves ya!











No comments:

Post a Comment